MCU x UTCC
Paradigm International College
International Business Management
International Tourism Management
Bachelor/Master Combined Program
Paradigm International College
Ming Chuan University (MCU) and University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) jointly established Paradigm International College.
Get to know more of about UTCC Bangkok campus, Thailand
Leader for the future
Future for the leader
Why is it Worthwhile to Choose Us?
Parents and students who want to know more about the advantages of studying in Thailand and the characteristics of Ming Chuan University (MCU) & University of Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) International Business Program can follow the Q&A below as reference:
- The cost of studying in Thailand is not high. The annual average tuition and fees for studying in Europe, United States, Australia, Japan, or Korea is over USD 20,000 and increases year by year. It only costs USD 25,000 for 4 years of undergraduate study in Thailand, which is the annual cost in European and North American countries. Moreover, the cost of living in Thailand is inexpensive, which can also lower the cost of studying abroad.
- The political situation of Thailand is steady; with pleasant weather and wonderful landscape, Thailand provides a good learning environment
- MCU & UTCC International Business Program is different from the average Thai university 4-year Chinese-taught international programs. Students who participate in our program will take bilingual (Chinese and English) courses in their first two years, then for the final two years, they will take English-taught courses. Compared with traditional didactic English instruction, bilingual courses can gradually promote students’ English abilities till they find they can easily read English references, fluently write in English, and freely communicate and discuss with professors and classmates in English.
- The program provides additional English intensive courses for students who have good learning habits and want to advance their English ability through self-learning.
- The program provides daily life Thai language course and Thai culture course to help students accommodate themselves to the new surroundings in Thailand, promote communication skills, and enable them to respect multicultural differences.
- Students may have a chance to visit Taipei for short-term study during the fourth year of study.
- The program will be taught by professional faculty members from both MCU & UTCC.
- Focusing on digital learning, the program will provide a iPad for each student for helping them reach their learning goals.
- MCU & UTCC is located in the center of Bangkok. The campus is near transportation hubs of MRT and BTS, which provides a convenient and safe learning environment for students.
- Through MCU & UTCC, two academic programs are offered for students’ selection: International Business Program and International Tourism Management Program.
- Students have multiple choices of academic programs such as 4-year program, or combined bachelor-master degree program, which can bridge with MCU & UTCC International Business Program and International Tourism Management Program.
- Students can build their overseas connections here and grasp the opportunities from ASEAN countries’ development.
Both MCU and UTCC are well-known universities which originated from business management education and have devoted time and effort in education for many years. Focused on the same educational goal of cultivating diversified talents, MCU and UTCC combine educational resources from Thailand and Taiwan, to not only bring more benefits to students but also open wide their future paths of finding a position in their professional field or studying in a master’s degree program in other overseas universities.
- Both MCU and UTCC’s diploma are approved by their respective Ministry of Education. Not only that, the diploma is packed with employment competitive advantages since it is also recognized by 23 countries in Europe and the Americas.
- Students can follow related regulation in their home country and apply for diploma authentication with this valuable diploma. The diploma can be used worldwide. Students can apply for government positions, find employment in enterprises, apply for job promotions, and gain immigration points using the authenticated diploma.
- After graduating, students can directly apply to the 2-year MBA program of Ming Chuan University Michigan Location (MCUMI), where they may receive in-state tuition fee discount and will be granted with two graduate degrees (MCUMI and Saginaw Valley State University).
- On the other hand, students also can apply to masters’ degree programs at MCU’s sister universities (around Europe, United States, and Australia). MCU provides several admission pathways for master’s degree program application; upon graduation, students can receive a one-year United States internship visa or have a chance to receive an Australian working visa.
- There are over 6,000 well-known enterprises in the Thai – Taiwan Business Association, which creates an international employment platform for graduates.
Copyright @ 2019 Ming Chuan University
All Rights Reserved